This is our unique Flagship product, that will e-enable your service channel and e-levate your customers' experience!
- It is designed to add an e-Xtension to your existing customer service and quickly e-xpand your service & support capabilities.
- Gone the days when this had to be a complex IT / Technical project that needed a full-time IT team in order to implement and maintain it.
- Our service is an end-to-end service that would include (but not limited to: installation, online process development, Online Service tickets process:
tickets stages: Open, Closed, on hold, reopened etc..., problem or issue /request escalation process, follow-up process , resolution process, defining priority, reporting / performance management, skill-set, setting the knowledge base, the answers, canned answers, coaching and training for staff - setting the customer's process and interface - linking with e-mails and auto replies. )
Why add an Internet-based service & support channel?
The question should be: "why NOT?" this online service channel would not only save you time and money but it will also have additional benefits:
- Your customers will love you for it!
- You will gain a competitive edge by delivering a much better customer experience.
- It will add equity to your brand because every interaction with your business is your opportunity to create a loyal customer.
- It will portray your company as a company that cares more about its customers.
- Your business will look much more like the big players in your industry.
- Online customer service is more efficient and much faster and cheaper than other service channels like the call center or face-to-face customer service, it can replace or complement them by integration for an even more superior service for your customers.
How It works
In order to have an efficient and high-quality customer service, you need to to manage and align all 3 angles of "service success”
The order of the above 3 elements differs from one organization to another, but you need to be good at all three and properly align them, if you are really serious about delivering good customer service.
ViaWeb's Service Expansion KIT has 3 components
The full kit provides the full service expansion and a better service experience for your customers, but you have the liberty of getting only one component, the full kit, or even mix and match any two of them as you wish and in any order you like.
1. The Online Service Desk Tool
This is not the complicated IT or the too much technical issue that it used to be in the past. We can install a fully functional instance for you only in a few days.
You have the choice to:
- Have it installed as an extension of your existing website or on a new dedicated website (you pay the software license fees only)
- Have it hosted and managed online or on cloud hosting (where you will pay either a monthly hosting fee or pay-per-service agent, depending on the plan that you choose)
Each method has its pros and cons, and we will be more than happy to discuss them further with you.
2. The “service process” consultancy
- This is our "customer service consultancy package" and it is where our uniqueness and experience will play a vital role and serve you better,
Our service delivery consultants have done this so many times for private and public sector organizations and for small, medium and large service departments ranging from 1 single customer service officer / agent to 400 service personnel. (This can be part of the online service expansion kit , or bought separately for offline face-to-face / call center / contact center customer services)
- The online Helpdesk / Support or CRM tools alone will never give you or your customers the full benefit unless the service process is clearly defined tweaked or re-engineered and fully understood throughout the service supply chain.
- Some new business habits also need to be created and practiced (don't worry, we do not mean turning your business upside down; we mean habits like: answering customers’ inquiries within a reasonable and agreed-upon time frame / SLA , or having certain escalation, alerts and quality checks in place etc...)
- This part is where you can excel to develop an unrivaled service that will give you a real edge over any competitor and increase your customers' loyalty-adding to your bottom-line, but this also the most common reason for customer complaints! Get it right and you will outperform and eclipse your competition or ..... (you don't want to got there ....)
- As the saying goes: the “Devil is always in the details” we don’t want devils, daemons or unnecessary surprises in your service and we aim to provide you with an exemplary service model that can easily serve your customers.
3. The Service Training and Coaching Program
- This is the final component of ViaWeb's Service Expansion KIT, it is a quick "mainly e-learning" training and coaching program - (Face-to-face classroom programs can also be arranged separately)
- This program aims to ensure that your service personnel are ready to provide excellent and speedy customer service and that they will competently use the defined service levels, and are fully aware of the new systems/ tools, how to use them as well as the changes or updates in their day-to-day processes such as: escalation and resolution etc.... in order to meet every customer's need and expectation.
For more information, to get a consultation call please fill the below form and submit it to us: